Baylor Launches Online Ticket Sales Aug. 9 for Major Fall Events
Media Contact: Lori Fogleman, 254-710-6275
WACO, Texas (Aug. 1, 2016) – In a continuing effort to provide alumni, parents and the general public with a convenient online ordering system for Family Weekend and Homecoming special events, Baylor University will launch event ticket sales at 10 a.m. CT Tuesday, Aug. 9.
Family Weekend, Sept. 16-17, 2016
Tickets for Family Weekend special events and merchandise will be available for purchase online at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9, at www.baylor.edu/familyweekend/buy.
Ticketed Family Weekend special events include:
- After Dark, an annual Family Weekend tradition that showcases the talents of Baylor students, with performances at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 16, and Saturday, Sept. 17, in Waco Hall
- Family Dinner at the historic Waco Hippodrome, featuring Baylor alumnus and recently retired professional baseball player David Murphy, at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17
Baylor Homecoming, Oct. 13-15, 2016
Tickets for Homecoming special events and merchandise also will be available to purchase online at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 9, at www.baylor.edu/homecoming/buy.
Ticketed Homecoming special events include:
- Pigskin Revue, with performances Oct. 13-15 in Waco Hall
- Honor Class of 1966 Reunion Dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14, in Barfield Drawing Room, Bill Daniel Student Center
- Heritage Classes of 1941, 1946, 1951, 1956 and 1961 Reunion Dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14, in the Suite Louge in the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium
- Class Reunion Buffet from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14, at the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium (Honor Classes include 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006 and 2011)
Tickets are available online only and on a first-come, first-served basis. For questions about Pigskin, contact the Bill Daniel Student Center Ticket Office at 254-710-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baylor Football Single-game Tickets
Season tickets for Baylor football are sold out for 2016, but a limited number of single-game tickets for home games at McLane Stadium are on sale now to the general public.
The Bears open their six-game home schedule at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 2, against Northwestern State.
Single-game reserved ticket prices are $45 and berm seating is $30 for Northwestern State (Sept. 2) and SMU (Sept. 10). Single-game reserved tickets are $65 and berm seating $35 for Oklahoma State (Sept. 24), Kansas (Oct. 15/Homecoming) and Kansas State (Nov. 19).
A limited number of berm seating tickets are available for the TCU game on Nov. 5. Tickets are $50.
Fans who are interested in securing a place on the 2017 season ticket wait list may do so by joining the wait list or by calling the Baylor Athletics Ticket Sales Center at 254-710-6446.
ABOUT BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
Baylor University is a private Christian University and a nationally ranked research institution. The University provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating University in Texas. Located in Waco, Baylor welcomes students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries to study a broad range of degrees among its 12 nationally recognized academic divisions.